Lil' Bit Of Everything Sampler
- Want to try... everything? Look no further!
- Sample all 3-grain blends: Whole Grain, Pellet & Mash (2 lbs. each) + Scratch (2 lbs.) + Grit (4 lbs.) + Oyster Shell Alt. ( 4 lbs.)
- Choose Layer (20+ weeks), Grower (8-20 weeks), Starter (0-8 weeks)... or buy all 3
- 100% money back if your ladies don't love it!
Best Results: Taste the difference with deeper, golden yolks, stronger shells & consistent egg production
Quality Feed: Organic & Non-GMO, corn & soy free, sourced locally, milled fresh
Healthier Chickens: Shinier plumage, brighter colored combs, stronger & more confident chickens with higher activity levels
- 16% protein for chickens 20+ weeks
- 18% protein for chickens 8-20 weeks
- 21% protein for chickens 0-8 weeks
- Formulated specifically to optimize health
- Certified Organic & Non-GMO, corn & soy free - no cheap fillers
- Non-medicated - 100% natural
- 100% sourced from local, U.S. family farms - zero imported grains
- Ferment to double your feed & halve your costs!
- Organic chicken feed guide
- Backyard chickens beginners guide
- Free range eggs guide
How does the subscription work?
Subscribers save 5% on every order, forever! Choose frequency based on your flock's needs. Weekly, monthly, quarterly—whatever floats your coop. Change frequency & quantity or cancel at any time.
Is this suitable for ducks, geese & waterfowl?
Yes! They love it.
Why do my feed orders look a little different?
100% of ingredients are Non-GMO & certified organic so much like organic apples at the grocery store, grain size & color vary a little. All ingredients are exactly the same each time we mill but the color may look a little different. If you’d like uniformity of color, mash or pellet is the way to go as the grains are finely ground but whole grains may look a little different - as is mother nature's way.
Whether transitioning from starter to grower, or switching feed brands, it's important to slowly transition so their stomachs have time to adjust.