Delivery Time for Mile Four
ALL ORDERS SHIP SAME DAY DURING DURING COVID-19
- 100% of orders ship same day (M-F)
- 3pm CST (M-F) same day cut off time
- Ships from 55413 (Minneapolis) same day
- Orders ship via USPS and are delivered 6 days a week
- 100% of products fulfilled in our warehouse by our staff
- All employees have worked remote since 2/25
- 1 warehouse staff (small company) doing daily pick and pack to limit interaction
- Mill has instituted best practices to avoid any supply disruptions
- Chicken feed is an essential product and we do not expect any delays now or in the future
- All order fulfillment is done in-house so we are not reliant on 3rd party providers like Amazon or pick and pack warehouse which are experiencing delays
- Our chicken feed is 100% US-made and milled so importing issues do not affect us
- We have several contingency plans to ensure you continue to receive chicken feed uninterrupted
- If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your order same day we will let all customers know immediately
COVID Related Delivery Delays
USPS, as well as Fed Ex & UPS, are having some regional shipping delays due to COVID. If you notice your package does not move for a few days it's not lost, it's just taking longer to process than usual in that particular facility. This is frustrating for both of us as the whole point of our company is to provide freshly milled chicken feed like clockwork. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to alter your package once it's in USPS's system.
We hope these issues are resolved by USPS and we can go back to get shipments to you in 1-3 days. If you package sits in a facility for 4+ days please let us know.
Ensuring your chickens receive quality, fresh feed delivered to your door on time and without interruption IS our business. This is the value we add. We want to build long term relationships and we're doing everything possible to ensure consistency.
Email me directly at luke AT milefour.com if you have any questions or concerns.