Grower Feed Details
Look no further - this is simply the best chicken feed.
Feed your growers (8-20 weeks of age) the best feed so they become healthy & happy layer chickens.
When your chickens start laying eggs you'll notice:
- Larger eggs with deeper yolks
- More eggs
- Shinier plumage, brighter combs
- Higher chicken activity
Why is this the best chicken feed for growers (8-20 weeks)?
- Formulated for Chickens’ Health: We worked with a nutritionist to create a complete feed to maximize chickens’ health. Other feeds maximize chicken growth (for market) or low cost (cheap ingredients).
- Certificated Organic & Certificated Non-GMO: We work with US certifiers & test constantly to ensure quality standards are met. Other feeds say they're 'natural' which doesn’t mean anything as they use GMO, mass produced grains which cost far less.
- 100% US Grown on Local Family Farms: We started Mile Four to bring our friends’ & families grains to market directly. Other feeds use cheap overseas grains of dubious ‘organic’ quality or mass produced commercial grains.
- Whole Grains: Chickens are visual eaters, they’ll go nuts when you feed them. Other feeds are pellet & mash (which we offer) but whole grain is what chickens’ love.
- Corn-Free: Corn has little nutritional value. Other feeds use corn as it’s a cheap filler.
- Soy-Free: Soy leads to chickens’ having deficiencies in vitamins including manganese, iron + more. Other feeds use soy as it’s cheap.
- Superior Ingredients: Mostly peas, wheat, alfalfa & barley. Other feeds use corn, soy & other cheap filler ingredients.
- Non-medicated: Mile Four feed is a clean, healthy feed. Others feeds add medications to combat common chicken diseases such as coccidiosis.
- Milled Fresh: We mill fresh each week, your girls’ can tell the difference. Other feeds sit on the shelf for months.