Chicken Coop Door Opener
- Infrared Design - Motor will automatically stop to protect chickens
- Durable Door - Coop door is sturdy & does not bend or break in the event of a predator
- Easy to Operate - Door requires no complicated wiring or cabling
- Light sensor uses daylight to activate the controller
- Door opener is suitable for all standard sized chicken breeds, hens, and ducks
How does the subscription work?
Subscribers save 5% on every order, forever!
Choose frequency based on your flock's needs. Weekly, monthly, quarterly, once in a blue moon—whatever floats your coop.
Change the frequency and quantity or cancel at any time.
Is your feed medicated?
Is your feed fermentable?
Yes! Here's a guide.
Where is the feed made?
100% of grains are farmed and milled in the Midwest using only U.S. grains from local family farms.
Is this feed suitable for ducks, geese, and other waterfowl?
Why does my feed vary a little between orders?
All feed is 100% Certified Organic, which means that depending on various factors, it can look a little different each time we mill it. For example, if it's been a particularly wet or dry summer, the field peas may be a different color. This is the nature of milling all organic feed, and is out of our control. We do sell pellet feed if you find you'd rather have uniform feed each time. It is exactly the same ingredients as the whole grain feed - but pelletized.
What about shipping?
We ship Monday - Friday. Shipping takes 1-3 business days via UPS.
YES! All packages ship FREE via UPS from Minneapolis.
What's up with the odd weights?
Shipping weight limitations - this is how we keep our costs down.