Grower Chicken Kit (3 Month Supply) $179.99
- Everything 5 grower chickens (8-20 weeks) need for feed, scratch & grit after starter (0-8 weeks) until they become layers (20+ weeks) - a 3 month supply!
- More than 5 growers? Buy more than one kit, easy peasy
- Kit includes 95 lb (5 bags) of grower 18% corn & soy meal free feed, 19 lb of scratch & 8 lb of grit
- Certified organic, Non-GMO, corn/soy-meal free
- Whole grains (no pellet, mash or crumble)
- Formulated to ensure optimal health
- Milled fresh in the Midwest weekly
- 100% U.S. only grains, sourced from local family farms
- FREE shipping
When your chicks reach 8 weeks old they'll officially be growers! This kit will feed your growers from week 8 all the way through to week 20 when they'll become layers.
One 19 lb bag of scratch is also included for a treat for your girls! This treat should not make up any more than 10% of a chickens overall diet.
All feed is certified organic, Non-GMO, and formulated to optimize health.
100% of grains are sourced from local farmers.
We mill fresh & ship directly from our mill to you to ensure your chicks get the freshest, finest feed.
Visit The Ultimate Chicken Feed Guide to learn more about feeding chickens.
Questions? Live chat now.
View full FAQ for Mile Four.
How does the subscription work?
Mile Four subscribers save 5% on every order, forever!
You get to choose the frequency based on your flock's needs. Weekly, monthly, quarterly, once in a blue moon—whatever floats your coop.
You can change the frequency and quantity or cancel at any time.
We deliver your feed direct to you, so you never have to worry about making the hike to the feed store again.
What kind of feed should I buy?
With a variety of feeds available, it can be hard to determine which kind is best for your flock. Our feed comparison chart (in tab on this page above) can help you differentiate the options.
The most popular are:
Is your feed medicated?
No, Mile Four feed is non-medicated.
Is your feed fermentable?
Yes, you can ferment Mile Four feed if you wish.
Where is the feed made?
Mile Four feed is farmed and milled in the Midwest.
Is this feed suitable for ducks, geese, and other waterfowl?
Yes, this feed is great for ducks, geese, and waterfowl.
What about shipping?
We ship Monday through Friday. Shipping time takes 1-3 business days via USPS.
YES! All packages ship FREE via USPS from Minneapolis.